Miyagikyo Key Malt tasting seminar
At Miyagikyo we craft a wide range of unique malts and grain whiskies, creating a broad base from which to blend our products.
On this seminar there will be a detailed guided tasting of the various types of whisky that can be found in our warehouses in addition to the standard distillery tour.
- Miyagikyo Distillery Visitor Centre Seminar Room
- Date and Time
19th October 10:00
22nd October 14:00
*please be aware that duration may vary
- Booking capacity
- 20 years and over
- Distillery tour and whisky introduction (60min)
- Whisky tasting (30min)
- 1) Single Malt Miyagikyo
- 2) Different types of malt whisky (3 types)
- 3) Coffey grain whisky (1 type)
- In total 5 types x 10ml
1000yen per person (tax incl.)
*please pay in cash at the reception desk
*please prepare exact change
※Only Japanese.Please call Reception
*please click the above button and select your preferred date from the calendar. Having selected the date, click on ‘tasting seminar – individual customers’ to proceed to the booking process.
Reception opening hours: 9:00-4:30 7 days a week
- - As children under 20 years, drivers, and pregnant women cannot drink, we ask that you refrain from joining the seminar
- - Please be aware that we cannot notify you of any cancellations as they occur
- - Please be aware the contents and duration of the seminar are subject to change
- - We ask that you inform us in advance of any changes or cancellations. If this is impossible, you may still be required to pay the full amount.